It's a beautiful day on the lakes, and we're excited to announce that boat rental is now available! We do have some restrictions that need to be followed, so please read below, and call us or email us if you have any questions.
How to rent boats:
1) On your phone or computer navigate to 'fourlakesmhoa.com'
2) on mobile click the hamburger selection button, on computer hover over more.
3) Click 'book online'
4) Choose which type of boat you would like (Row Boat, Peddle Boat, Canoe)
5) Choose your date/time
6) Fill out all information, email is for your confirmation, phone is required in case we need to call you. Neither of those fields feed to a database. They are 1 time use fields.
7) Click submit - and you're done!
When you get to the boathouse, be sure to bring your Recreation ID, if it is expired bring a piece of mail dated within the last 30 days (utility bill, comcast, etc.). Don't have your ID? Bring your state issued photo ID, and a piece of mail.
We're very pleased to be able to open the boathouse, and encourage you to start renting when you want to get out on the water. Please be patient as we get you checked in, this is new to us too!
We don't have any additional information regarding pools at this time, we're waiting to hear from County health and local officials as to when we will be permitted to operate this summer. Please bear with us as we open areas according to plans set forth by medical professionals.